The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Our First Holiday


29 March 2002

Well, I took this book on holiday but then I never wrote in it. Now I’ve got some time alone in Nana’s house to catch up on telling about my wonderfully great holiday. God answered my prayers!

Where to start? I have so many good memories. I’d like to write about my good times with Justine. As it’s my value that families are just as important as the love relationship itself. I am very pleased that my relationship with Tim’s family, especially his sister, grew this holiday. I walked and danced on the beach with Aunty Rhona and Justine. I played arcade games with Justine (dancing, Shuffleboard, motorbike racing J I rode horse with her, shopped with her and chatted late into the night with her. It was stunning! We mutually share the sentiment that we want to become very close friends. She gave me lots of affirmation that she feels I’m right for Timothy. She said that she has seen a whole new side of her brother: laughing and lively and being himself. We built sandcastles together. Tim was the architect giving Justine and me instructions on how to build. 

Tim and I didn't exactly have a platonic holiday. We did lots of fun things (played putt-putt, Boulderdash, wrestled on the bed, went shopping etc.) We laughed a lot; he was relaxed and content. But we also had lots of romantic times together: a walk on the beach, watching movies on the couch and reading books together. Our self control was really tested. I don't know if I want to go into detail in this book. I feel as if everyone's going to read it one day. So I'll just say that we kissed a lot and were sometimes majorly aroused. But I don't feel in the least bit guilty. I don't believe we did anything to be ashamed about. We were careful not to be alone together behind closed doors, or lie on the bed alone together. It's interesting that often, the most innocent of kisses were the most special. But for a girl, kisses aren't the highlight or the times I think about the most. I enjoy lying in his arms, just being near him. 

He said so many special things to me and I've grown to love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment