The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Thursday 6 September 2012

We're good together

18 February 2002

Things are going very well! My relationship with Tim is beautiful, stunning, satisfying and full of joy and integrity. Praise the Lord!

Yesterday, the time we spent together was priceless! I had been away on a camp and the reunion was... Well, worth the absence!
We chatted so well together. Mom remarked on it. It's true. We can debate together; it's stimulating. We laughed a lot. We were vulnerable with each other. We were totally honest. I wished i could have captured it on video. But now, every moment, everything said, every intimate look is just a memory to be treasured and remembered.

Note: We made a new boundary for for when i move into my flat: He may not visit alone later than 9pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment