The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Monday 17 September 2012

Reunion

15 March 2002

Tim came back from 8 days in the Cape and the reunion was great! He told me he was still in love with me, which is great! We kissed long and lots but then it was good to have him back. :) But I thought to myself that I'd like to talk more the following night.

And we did. Last night, he had a great Bible study: being a Jesus Freak and making a difference. He was in a 'laf' mood and we laughed so much. We talked and laughed together. It was so special! We were so relaxed and ourselves, especially Tim. Last night, I could see he was just himself and not embarrassed. His mom told him that she is glad to see him so happy. With his ex's, he definitely was never so happy. So that's cool.

Tonight we're going to Centurion fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment