The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Prayer

20 March 2002

Tim is a bit nervous and stressed about the upcoming holiday. So am I a bit, but for a different reason :)

He has been on holiday with his two previous girlfriends and it didn't go well. well, I was sad to learn this because I don't want anything to spoil our potentially great holiday! Mom hit the nail on the head: physically Tim went beyond what was right and he is scared it happens to us. That's why he is emphasizing friendship.

So right now, Lord, I pray that you would bring peace to his heart, that he may know he can trust You to protect us and keep us from temptation. Lord, may we have a really fun time of doing things together and may his bad memories quickly be replaced with good ones!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment