The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Thursday 13 September 2012

His family

10 March 2002

I visited Tim's family last night. It was so great! They are stunning people and I feel as if I fit in well!

I chatted with Justine [Timothy's sister] while sticking labels ons CDs. I chatted with Aunty Rhona. It was awesome! I got a hug from Uncle Gary and Tim says that he has never given any of Tim's girlfriends a hug. So I scored points but that was not my intention. I really like them and enjoy being there.

I also spoke to Tim [on the phone] twice! And he told me that he is 'onsaglik' lief vir my. I can't express my joy and gratitude that I have such a wonderful boyfriend who loves me so much! I am becoming more convinced that he is my future husband. And the thought thrills me!

I love him too! Very much!

Letter I wrote to Tim:

"My Liefie Timothy

As ek aan jou dink, glimlag ek
As ek van jou praat, dan bloos ek.
As ek met jou is, 
is ek die gelukkigste meisie op aarde!

Dankie vir jou vriendskap
Dankie vir jou geestelikke en emotionele 'input'
Dankie vir jou liefde!
Ek is baie lief vir jou"

No comments:

Post a Comment