The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Monday 10 September 2012

My Flat

24 February 2002

Once again, last night, my time with Timothy was precious. He came to look at my flat because I'm here now. :) 



And he made me laugh so much. I asked him to wait outside while I change my top. [It's was a one room flat.] Perhaps I shouldn't of done that, Not again!

Then in the car at Menlyn, he sensed I was upset about something and we could pray it through together! So, not only was I ministered to, set free from something and allowed God to begin a new work in an area of my life, I went into Menlyn rejoicing in God's goodness in giving Timothy to me. We had a nice time in the movies too. I'm so glad he feels relaxed with me. We act and laugh and have fun together. It's great!

Tonight, we're going to Lewende Woord and then everyone is coming for tea afterwards.

SMS from Tim

"Eks baie lief vir jou 
en ek soek niemand
behalwe jou nie"
16 Feb 2002


"Liefie, ek mis jou. 
ek hoop jy geniet die dans.
ek dink nie ek kan nog 'n dag
sonder jou gaan nie.
ek mis jou te veel vir woorde"
22 Feb 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment