The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Still in love

4 March 2002

Haven't written for a while. Things are going well. Last week, what was special was our phone conversations. Wednesday and Thursday night we spoke for long on the phone and we had such good chats and discussions and laughs. It was really nice!

On Friday night, Tim took me to Villa Italia and we had a 3-course meal! I'm really blessed to have a boyfriend who can afford to spoil me.

Saturday night was Joshua's [my brother] birthday party. I was a bit apprehensive about how Tim would be viewed by the people who know me well. It went excellently!

And yesterday, we spent the whole afternoon together. It was romantic. Tim said lots of nice things... compliments... and that he still has that feeling for me after knowing me for over 5 months...
still in love. :)

Sms from Tim:

"Eks lief vir jou."

[Then a few seconds later.]

"Eks nogsteeds lief vir jou. :-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment