The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Friday 14 September 2012

He said..

He says so many stunning things to me, I wish I could remember them all...

* He said that when he saw me again, he thought "Sheesh, I must get her number"and then "O, I have it! I have her!"

* He said that if he only had 5minutes with me, he would rather talk than kiss!

* He said that if God put me to sleep and then gave him the opportunity to change one thing of my physical appearance, Tim would say 'no thanks', there is nothing that he would change.

* He said I'm desirable. (I like hearing that!)

* He said: "Ek waardeer jou, dankie vir jou support."

* He said: "Ons pas by mekaar. Jy pas my soos 'n handskoen. God het ons elkeen gemaak vir mekaar.'

* Hy sĂȘ eks 'n supermodel :)

* He said I make him ecstatic.

* He said he is not himself without me.

* He said being without me for too long makes him grumpy. :)

* Hy is mal oor my!

1 comment:

  1. I am the only man that can tell my wife what she needs to hear. Words like the above. May we men never forget to utter with our lips the love we carry in our hearts. Can't be like the man who heard he must tell his wife he loves her frequently, and responded, "I told my wife I loved her when I married her, and when that changes I'll let her know!"

    ReplyDelete