The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Open and Honest

18 March 2002

Today, Timothy phoned and asked if he could drop something off. I waited in anticipation- (msut've checked outside 12 times!) He arrived with the most beautiful, most fragrant bunch of long-stemmed red roses (20)!! My heart swelled with joy, thankfullness and love. The roses were for no reason except that he loves me and cares for me. Wow! Truly I am blessed more than other women.

Last night, we went to church together and the night before was Riaan's party. It was very nice. Tim kinda gave me a correction or lovingly warned me to put a guard at my mouth and be more extra careful what I say especially since I want to be a counselling psychologist. It's true, I can say things without thinking and be insensitive. i don't realize that people may take offense because I'm not easily offended. (Had to get that in :)

It's good. I appreciate Tim's honesty and this relationship is open and honest.

We are going on holiday soon. I am going with the Kieswetters to Langebaan. I am more than excited! I wonder if I should take this book with? I don't want to risk him seeing it, but I'm scared I miss/forget special moments.
> shrug <

No comments:

Post a Comment