The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Monday 29 October 2012

Relax and wait

9 June 2002

I love Tim so much!


10 June 2002

Tim brought me my study stuff that I forgot at his house. I asked him how long does he plan to live alone in his house once he has moved in. He said that as long as he wanted to stay single. Until he has a constant desire to get married, we can't. But he said, we are meant for each other. Of course, it's so true. Why can guys be so calm and relaxed? Because it's a fact: We love each other and we will one day get married. Sloosh. No more worrying or anxiety. Just stable peace.

Thank God for Tim, his wisdom and his love. He left me a note in my file. :) I really needed to hear that!

Lord, help me to relax and once again, teach me to WAIT.

SMS from Tim:
20 May 2002
'Ek wou net vra of ek by jou kan kuier vandag.
ek wil graag by jou wees
al is dit net vir 'n rukkie.'

'Jy mag maar 'n soentjie per sms stuur
dit sal my nie aansteek nie :)
ek het gister gedink ek kan ook siek word
maar dit het my nie regtig gepla of gestop nie @'

31 May 2002
'More Janet, ek dink nie dit gaan 'n wyse
ding wees as jy hier slaap vanaand nie
ons kan die hele dag kuier.
Ek hoop jy verstaan. 
Ek wil net nie met vuur begin speel nie.'

'Liefie, ek mis jou 
en ek is baie lief vir jou.'

No comments:

Post a Comment