The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pray for your relationship

26 June 2002

Tim and I are really maturing in our relationship. It is such an awesome journey! Growing and learning in love.

I spent lots of time with Tim yesterday after he came back from P.E. He was so loving- telling me how much he missed me and loves me; showering me with hugs, kisses and compliments. He has got a beautiful way with words and my heart overflowed as he told me how beautiful he thinks I am. He loves my cheeks, hair, dimples, teeth, eyes, hands, nails, feet, tongue, toes... I was laughing with joy. What a great relationship! Thank you Lord!

We can talk seriously, joke, laugh, chat, discuss, kiss, wink, tease, question, wonder, embrace, touch.
Bless God!

Lord, please may we always love You more and may our love, affection and respect grow for each other. Hold us in the palm of Your hand. In Your name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment