The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Love is blind

12 May 2002

Timothy and I have had some special times this week. Closeness and snugness in our relationship that's very nice.

Just today, I've had people point out some weaknesses or things he will need to work on. Dad says he has some arrogance and does not give him the proper respect. Keren confirmed this and I realized this is true. He is a bit spoilt, can be snobbish, arrogant and blasé. Does not give other people (adults, friends, even parents) the respect they deserve.

Please Father, as you are working in me, work also in Tim. Lead and guide me to speak out when I should, or perhaps You will show him without my help?

I still love him stax!

                                         **************************************

Tim has been invaluable to me concerning my car breaking down. He showed me that it was a lesson in finances that I had to go through and learn quickly. He has been emotionally supportive and understanding yet strict to point out my wrong motives and attitudes. :)

I appreaciate him!

No comments:

Post a Comment