The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Friday 12 October 2012

I am his helper

16 May 2002

Tonight I went with Tim to Dr Malan Hoƫrskool. He preached hilariously and the Holy Spirit came down. Afterwards, he invited people to come forward for prayer. I asked if I could help and he asked me to agree with him in prayer and lay hands on the girls. It was awesome! I was supporting him and being his helper and ministering alongside him. Thank you Lord!

On the way back in the car, he asked about a RING! I told him that it would be special if he picked one for me that he knows I'll like, because he asked if we should pick one out together. :) So at some stage, I will describe to him what I like.

sms from Tim:

"Liefie, eks terug in die bed,
wens jy was hier :o
lief vir jou"

No comments:

Post a Comment