The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Friday 31 August 2012

Waiting and Wondering

4 February 2002

"And time goes by, so slowly... and time can do so much..."

We're both waiting for news. Timothy has had an interview with Radio Pulpit and is waiting to hear if he has been accepted to work for them. I'm waiting for my car to be fixed; to start my job as facilitator; to hear if I've been 'given' the beautiful flat I'm very keen to move into and to start working for Dr Scheepers. It's all very frustrating.

I want to be with Tim all the time. I never thought I would feel this way. But I actually felt down last night at the prospect of him dropping me off and leaving. And now today, I want to be with him again. I know he used to feel this way but it seems to have worn off. Why didn't he stay and visit a while? Hope he wants to see me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment