The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Friday 24 August 2012

First Fight

21 January 2002

This is not pleasant to remember but it is significant. I was angry with Tim for the first time since I've known him. It was about the Ancient Paths course. I didn't want to speak to him or sms him. I was shocked and saddened by my anger. But with time, God calmed me and brought joy and love for him back in my heart.

We could talk about the issue in a mature, open way. We said sorry and discussed the things we had learnt. Tim said that now we had moved on to the next level in our relationship (whatever that is). I prefer to say that we have grown in our relationship.

I realize that there may be times that I'm angry with Tim and think bad things about him, but that doesn't change the fact that I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment