The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

We even talk about sex!

30 June 2002

Timothy has got an excellent memory concerning what people have said. He can quote my sentences back to me and I can't even recall saying that! But he is not good with dates. So I'm glad I'm keeping track of our dates in this book :)

Tonight, Pastor Nevil Nordan seemed to caution us to wait for the right time to marry. Tim seemed to dismiss it, but I heard. (sigh) Lord, please give me the patience to wait.

Tim and I have the greatest conversations. We even talk about sex! It's great to have a best friend with whom I can laugh and learn and talk about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment