The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Thursday 4 October 2012

I will follow him

21 April 2002

Tonight, I went with Tim to Meyerton NG church. He preached. It was great! He is excellent - a natural preacher - or should I say, anointed by God to preach! It was so nice to sit alone in the pew and have him stand up there; look at me every now and again. I could do that - support him - for the rest of my life! O Lord, please say I will! And the trip in the car: there is no one I would rather spend hours in the car with than Timothy Kieswetter! He wanted to talk to me!

It's not nice when he has to drop me off and go home and then plays games with his sister. I'm jealous of her just because she gets to be with Tim so much. And, it's wrong of course. Hopefully, I'll get to spend the rest of my days with him, but it's still not nice now :( Sorry Justine for being jealous.

Tim reminds me that there's lots of time for playing... one day! :) He knows. He is calm and patient.
I must be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment