The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Thursday 1 November 2012

7 Months Dating Anniversary

8 July 2002

7 Months today! Yay!
And O, I love him so dearly! I wish I could buy him a nice present. Lord, please give me money, lots, one day so I can buy the greatest gifts for the people I love.

Tonight I remembered something that I don't think I have recorded in this book. Tim knows I like swinging and on two occasions, he took me to a park and pushed me on a swing. He is very romantic. I know things have happened that I have nor recorded. I've written less and less; maybe because it's almost the end of the book and I need another one. I don't know when I'll get a new book so I write little. But I want to keep recording because it's special.

No comments:

Post a Comment