The Invitation

This blog is a copy of the journal I kept while dating my husband Timothy Kieswetter. Each entry is precisely what I wrote as a newly in-love 20 year old. I invite you to view my journey because it's beautiful.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Love is a beautiful thing!

28 January 2002

Love is a beautiful thing! Thank you Lord for inventing... but wait, God is love!

I never really imagined/believed that not only could I love someone very much, but that he could return that love. And that's the way it should be. I love the way Tim supports me. He's excited for my new jobs. He advises me and tells me what he thinks I should do. He sympathises.

I love it too, when he shares his thoughts, his heart, his ideas with me. It makes me feel worthy; special.

I love it when he nuzzles my ear or tickles my neck. It feels like streams of love and affection is pouring from him. It doesn't feel dirty or perverted. He is not satisfying his own urges, he is thinking of me; his love for me. I don't have words to say how wonderful it is!

Thank you Lord!

Timothy se SMS Gebede

"Dankie Here vir Janet.
Dat ek haar mag liefhê op 'n spesiale manier.
Ek vra U wees saam met haar more
in Jesus naam, Amen."


"Here, ek dank U dat U ons 
laat nader aan mekaar groei. 
Dankie dat ons lewens en verhouding
was, en sal nog altyd in U hande wees."

No comments:

Post a Comment